In order to submit a claim you must first register for VersaPay (Electronic Funds Transfer) and then register in FEMS (Facility Engagement Management System):
As per the funding guidelines of Doctors of BC, funds CANNOT be used to support the following activities:
- Clinical time, private enterprise, salaries or profit
- The purchase of capital equipment or real estate
- Advertising - with the exception of physician recuitment ads
- Donations to charities or political parties
- Meeting attendance that is presently required as part of maintaining privileges
- Initiatives, education or projects that would otherwise fall under the responsibility of the Health Authority.